Email Results is the one shop stop for both the marketers and for consumers/companies looking for marketing services. It is our goal to create the largest online directory of marketing related products and services. Consumers and companies come to Email Results and look through thousands of advertising/ marketing vendors.
It is our mission to invest a very large marketing budget into the search engine placement of this site, until we are first page Google. This will also help the ranking of the various companies that list their site on our directory. We are implementing a 2 year marketing plan that will help us achieve our mission. The ability to put the webs largest (marketing solution) web directory in front of every web surfer is important to us. Email Results will continually expand. Every form of marketing will have a home here. Email Results is the place to be for any business, small or large looking to increase sales via marketing/advertising solutions.
It will be an ongoing effort through many marketing channels that will secure our spot on the top in regards to marketing lead generation. We will be a lead producing machine for Advertising/Marketing companies. All of our leads will be available for sale for those who would like to receive RFP's on a daily basis. We are the only site of its kind that creates a high volume of marketing leads, specifically tailored to the online marketing community.
Understanding the request form...
- What are you selling: Most email campaigns are selling a product or service. Name that product and/or service in this field. (for example: security services, accounting software)
- Target Market: Name here who you see as the market or potential buyers of your product/service. (for example: home owners, accountants)
- Size of your mailing: How many emails do you plan to send -- this will affect your potential revenue and cost. (for example: 100,000 to 250,000)
- Your Time Frame: When do you plan to do your mailing? (for example: mailing within one month)
- Campaign Details: Give a more complete description of what you are planning. (for example: I plan to do 3 sequential mailings to homeowners in New Jersey in order to sell a new security system.)